Barbarian with Hammer

This is the barbarian figure from the Legend of Drizzt game by WotC (yes, he has a name; no, I don't remember it). I was actually using it as a Bugbear Brute, as it looks impressively brutish and is easily distinguishable from the bugbear pic/figure I used. Note: this is why I toned the color so far down. I wanted to de-emphasize the human-ness of the face. Looks like the "bugbear brute" profile is not in the SRD, so I wont' be sharing it. It is in the campaign book, Eyes of the Stone Thief (available on DriveThru in both 13th Age and 5e compatible versions).

Most amusing moment of the combat, to me, was when the Brute and the Gnome Barbarian kept crit-failing at one another, to the point that a PC who had an item that came with a sort of paranoia quirk started gettting twitchy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brick Warriors Order, the Wings

Spirit Wolf, with alternatives

Brick Warriors Mystery Pack (Blue/Castle)