Gnome Barbarian

This is the gnome barbarian I've been running as an extra in the party. He's not really needed any more, as we had another player join, but I'm having fun with him, so I've left him in (for those who dread GM-PCs: he's the last to get magic items, occasionally lets me opine my incredulity at character reasoning/ideas and offer alternatives, and mostly just likes to rush in and be surrounded by baddies in combat). This figure is more dwarf-sized than gnome size, but the microfigures that are closer to the right size aren't at all customizable (unless you print out your own wrap for them).

This is from the second batch of PC tokens I made for the campaign. The first batch were too similar when players were zoomed out, so I added a very hard to miss background color to everything. Additionally, the photocrop is round, which I don't do with non-PC-tokens, so that it's obvious which figures on the screen are PCs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brick Warriors Order, the Wings

Spirit Wolf, with alternatives

Brick Warriors Mystery Pack (Blue/Castle)