A record of the pictures I've taken to use as tokens for online gaming. If they suit your non-commercial needs, feel free to borrow them. It is polite to give credit.
Firefly Character
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
While the torso is intended to represent armor, in this case it was used as a shirt with a dragon on it, as the character had a mild obsession with dragons.
This figure is the Kobold Sorcerer from Castle Ravenloft by WotC. I used it for a hobgoblin warmage. This fight was on a narrow bridge, where the concussive blast had the possibility of knocking characters off into a ravine. I'm noticing that I did not get the focus on this guy's face. I'll work harder at that the next time, as I think it would look much better with the focus there.
While playing around with colors, I discovered it was possible to get some elemental looks, and that fit with something a player wants to take for his character, so I went with it. The bottom four are Fire, Earth, Air, and Water.
Comments
Post a Comment