Winged Deva

We had a character playing a deva with a paragon path or an epic destiny that gave him wings. At the time, I didn't have any Lego wings, so I designed and printed a custom rig for them (which I will ad to this post if I manage to get a clean pic of it; the files for it are on a defunct computer, unfortunately).

Okay, finally got around to getting this. It had been on the Lego figure so long that it wouldn't lie flat, so I put a Pyrex baking dish over it, which mostly worked (though I have an accidental not-water-mark on the lower part). The blue fleur-de-lis matched the Lego figure the player had chosen. The lower part does not have that because it would always be hidden once on the Minifig, but I needed the wings to be double-sided. I just printed them twice, did a rough cut to paste them together, then cut the border more carefully once they were joined. I kept it in its own foam-padded case to protect it, and it lasted the whole campaign (though the very last session we used these figures, someone managed to spill something on it).
Note: I put this on a cutting board to make the scale obvious. Small divisions are quarter inch; larger are 1 inch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eagle Rider, with two swords

Hobgogblin Mage (or Kobold)

Gnome Barbarian